Paultons Park | Tickets For Troops
We're very excited to announce that for the third year running we'll be teaming up with Paultons Park to offer members of the Armed Forces tickets to the theme park in September (15th/16th & 22nd/ 23rd).
Tickets For Troops members will have the chance to book up to four tickets to take their family for a fun filled day out. Tickets will go live on the Tickets For Troops website in July
What is Paultons Park?
Paultons Park is the theme park for families which has more than 70 wonderful rides and attractions included in the admission price.
New for 2018 is Little Africa! See the Park’s own little corner of Africa and discover the amazing animals and birds of the savannah. From Meerkats, to Porcupines, Lizards to Mongoose there are animals of all shapes and size to delight and entertain.
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in nearly 3 acres of fully themed fun! There is now even more Peppa themed fun than ever before with the opening of two fun new rides, The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride and Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club. The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride will take families on a royal tour around part of Peppa Pig World in individual coaches starting from the top of the majestic Queen’s Castle.
There is an amazing variety of things to see and do at Paultons including; big rides, small rides, play areas, entertainments, a museum and an astonishing collection of exotic birds and animals, all set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland.
How do I obtain tickets?
Tickets will go live on the Tickets For Troops website (www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk) in July. Please note there are a limited number of tickets and they will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure your account is currently up to date so you are prepared for when the tickets go live. If you can’t access your account when the tickets go online, we may not be able to help as the phone lines will be very busy.
Important rules to note:
- As with all Tickets For Troops events, the tickets must be booked and used by the Tickets For Troops registered member – the individual who holds the membership account with the charity. These are the terms and conditions you agree to when you register with Tickets For Troops so it is important that you abide by them.
- Tickets For Troops members can book up to four tickets for ONE of the available days. Any multiple bookings made will be cancelled and your booking fee will not be refunded, due to the admin involved in cancelling these tickets.
- It is essential that all tickets are booked under the name and full details of the Tickets For Troops member. Incorrect information entered creates a lot of unnecessary work for the small team here at Tickets For Troops.
- Please ensure your address details correct on your booking, if tickets are sent out to a wrong address due to errors when booking, it’s likely we will not be able to help and therefore you won’t be able to attend on the day.
- Once tickets are booked, you will not be able to switch your tickets to another day, so please ensure you book the correct tickets.
- As is always the case, for security reasons, any ticket or account queries over email or phone need to be made by the Tickets For Troops member.
How many tickets can I book?
Registered members may book up to four tickets for one of the four days. Please note if your child is less than 1 metre in height they will not need a ticket. If you would like to purchase extra tickets to go with your complimentary tickets, you can do so directly with Paultons Park.
May I attend on more than one day?
As with all our events, we have limited tickets for the two weekends so registered members will only be able to attend on one of the four days. Unfortunately, if you book more than once, your booking will be cancelled and your booking fee will not be refunded.
What happens if I’ve missed out on tickets?
There are a limited number of tickets and Tickets For Troops has 56,000 active users so unfortunately not everyone will be successful in obtaining some. If you have missed out, please keep an eye on the website for cancellations.
In most cases, Tickets For Troops members and their guests will be appreciative towards the Tickets For Troops team and their donors but a minority are abusive and aggressive over the phone and via email.
Please note this is not tolerated by Tickets For Troops and any behaviour like this will jeopardise an individual’s usage of the charity and their membership may be terminated.
These conditions also apply to dependants and spouses – unfortunately last year, the Tickets For Troops team were subjected to a rather high level of rude emails and phone calls from partners of our members. As noted, we can only answer calls/queries and emails about these tickets from the Tickets For Troops member.
Will my tickets be sent in the post?
Yes your tickets will be sent out to you at some point in August, so when booking please provide the correct postage address. We will not be able to get these reprinted so we need to ensure we send them correctly the first time.
Where is it?
Located on the edge of the beautiful New Forest National Park, Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World is well sign posted and easy to find.
Address: Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World, Ower, Romsey, The New Forest, Hampshire, SO51 6AL.