TFT Partnerships & Operations Executive
Job Title: Partnerships & Operations Executive
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Victoria, London
Start date: 4th September 2017
Salary: £23k to £24k per annum, depending on experience
Tickets For Troops is a registered charity which was set up in 2009 to provide members of the British Armed Forces with top event tickets to a variety of sporting, musical and cultural events as a mark of appreciation for the hard work and sacrifices these brave men and women make on the country's behalf.
We have over 56,00 active members and have distributed almost 1 million tickets to servicemen and women in the last seven years demonstrating the enormous support our industries have for our troops.
Who we’re looking for and to do what?
We’re looking for someone who is keen to support the operations of the charity whilst working hard to improve the ticket supply we offer our servicemen and women.
You will be liaising with current and new ticket donors on a day to day basis to distribute customer guest lists and solicit tickets. You will also be supporting the operations of the charity delivering customer service to our military members.
The Tickets For Troops team has four full time employees and therefore we’re looking for someone who is keen to get stuck in and become very much part of the team.
- Sending customer (troop) lists over to our ticket donors on a daily basis;
- Managing and sending email reminders to troops ahead of each event;
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new ticket donors;
- Conducting event research and soliciting new ticket opportunities for our military members;
- Providing a high level of customer service for our members, ensuring a consistent and professional approach to all queries via phone and email;
- Working with the TFT team to ensure all ticket donations are successfully allocated and distributed to servicemen and women on time;
- Assisting the Director of Operations with the organisation and fulfilment of fundraising, special TFT events and any other projects or tasks as requested.
- University Degree
- However, applications will be looked at from those who do not hold a University Degree and meet the skill requirements below
- Self-starter and extremely proactive
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong ability to priorities workload to meet deadlines
- Personable with the ability to build and maintain working relationships – internal and external
- Very good at working well independently and as part of a team
- Good ability to research and collate information
- Empathic with the vision, values and aims of the charity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the charitable sector
- Experience in relationship management
- Knowledge and interest of live events industry, sports clubs, gigs, concerts and entertainment events
- Knowledge of the military
How to apply?
Please email your CV and cover letter (max 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you meet the person specification above, what you can bring to the team and most importantly why you would like to work for Tickets For Troops.
Deadline for applications will be 11th August – please note we may review and make contact with potential candidates before the deadline.