In line with the General Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have updated our Terms and Conditions.
Please review our updated terms and conditions to ensure you are happy to continue using Tickets For Troops.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets can only be requested by serving personnel, war widows in receipt of an attributable pension and veterans medically discharged from the forces since 2001.
- Eligible members are entitled to one Tickets For Troops account only.
- It is a criminal offence to sell or tout tickets obtained through TFT. Any member caught doing so should expect severe repercussions and their account removed from our system.
How Tickets For Troops uses your data
- Tickets For Troops will send your full name to venues/donors, in order for you to be able to collect your tickets for an event.
- If a venue requires to send e-tickets, Tickets For Troops will provide your email address to the donor/venue in order for them to be able to send you e-tickets.
- Tickets For Troops will send you any important information regarding tickets you have booked, in order for you to be able to attend the event efficiently.
- Tickets For Troops will only send you weekly newsletters if you have already opted in to the Tickets For Troops mailing list. You can opt in to the newsletter in the ‘My Account’ section.
- Providing your consent for Tickets For Troops to use your data as stated above is a necessary condition for using Tickets For Troops. If you do not provide your consent for your data to be used as stated, please do not register with Tickets For Troops.