Privacy and Data Protection
Tickets For Troops collects personal information about you when you register with the organisation when booking tickets using the website or ticket notification app.
Tickets For Troops collects personal information about you when you register with the organisation and when booking tickets. Any personal information we collect via our website will never be sold to any companies or individuals but may be shared with other organisations including those which are associated with Tickets For Troops. Organisations who have provided tickets may need to contact you directly to send information about the event you are attending. Tickets For Troops will only supply information where appropriate and necessary.
Right to be forgotten
If you no longer want your data to be stored with Tickets For Troops, please get in contact and we will delete your details along with your Tickets For Troops account.
What data will be shared?
- To be able to provide you with tickets, Tickets For Troops will pass your full name on to donors/venues that have provided the tickets.
- If a donor/venue requires to send you e-tickets, Tickets For Troops will pass on your email address, and this will be stated on the booking page. If you are not happy for Tickets For Troops to pass on your email address please do not book tickets for this event.
Your acceptance of this Policy
If you do not agree with this policy please do not register with the charity or provide us with your information.
What we do with your information
We use the information you give to provide you with the complimentary tickets, be it via post or collection from the venue. We may also send you important information about the event you have booked. We may use information to tailor the content of this site to the interests of our users.
Tickets For Troops reserves the right to use all content posted by members on social media sites and on the Tickets For Troops website, this includes and is not limited to imagery, footage and feedback. On request and where deemed appropriate, Tickets For Troops will allow this content to be shared with third parties they work with.
Providing your consent for Tickets For Troops to use your data as stated above is a necessary condition for using Tickets For Troops. If you do not provide your consent for your data to be used as stated, please do not register with Tickets For Troops.
By joining the mailing list, you agree to receive the following:
- Weekly newsletters highlighting the latest events available on Tickets For Troops
- Ticket alerts for events in your area we think you may be interested in
If you would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, please visit your 'My Account' section.
- The Tickets For Troops mailing list (is processed by SeeTickets’ mail system on Tickets For Troops’s behalf. See Tickets acts as the Data Processor on behalf of Tickets For Troops. Tickets For Troops reserves the right to appoint a new Data Processor for the mailing list. Whilst the Tickets For Troops newsletter data is stored and processed by See Tickets, it is entirely separate to SeeTickets’ own mailing list, and neither they nor any other third parties will be given access to use your data for any other purposes.
All Data Processors will act only on instructions from Tickets For Troops.
Information and the law
We may occasionally release your personal or financial information to assist law enforcement, to comply with laws or regulations, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Tickets For Troops, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Tickets For Troops, users of the site or others.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Consequently we use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for all your transactions with Tickets For Troops. This system encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read if intercepted by a malicious third party.
Third Party Sites
Tickets For Troops is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this site. Consequently we advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites.